You are invited to join the online Bible study for my new e-book, Christmas Peace for Busy Moms. It will be held here on the blog Nov.1 – Dec. 2.
This is how it works:
- Get my book in the version you prefer: the Kindle version, the Nook version or others, or the printable version.
- Download the free printables, including the online Bible study guide.
- Visit the blog Tuesday through Friday and join in a community of other readers to share ideas, prayer requests, and encouragement. Every person who comments each week will be entered to win the Friday prize drawing, and will also be entered to win the grand prize Mom’s Pampering Set on December 2.
- BONUS ENTRY TODAY ONLY: Comment on this post that you’re joining the online Bible study, and you’ll receive an additional prize entry!
Here’s an outline of the first week:
- Tues., Nov. 1 Days 1 & 2 in the book
- Wed., Nov. 2 Day 3, video teaching and discussion
- Thurs., Nov. 3 Days 4 & 5, interview with Micah Maddox
- Fri., Nov. 4 Peace success stories, kid-friendly drink recipe exchange, and giveaway of “I Have Loved You” by Cynthia Heald
Mondays will be recap days and posts to book reviews.
Any questions? Comment below or visit my Contact page and send me a message.
I am praying that each person who joins this study will be blessed with extra peace this Christmas, so they can share peace with others. Will you join in?